FC4 Status and the addition of PPC arch

Hi Extras contributors/maintainers,

This is in reference to:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras_2fFC4Status

I understand that a lot of you might not realise that we have PPC Extras
for FC4 Development branch currently, and it would be great if ya'll
didn't forget that

So, as opposed to currently just writing:

	<packagename> (i386, x86_64)

Why not try:

	<packagename> (i386, x86_64, ppc)

This will at least enable us PPC folk to go in and take a stab at fixing
bugs in your packages, and it also gives varied testing to your packages
on an architecture of different endianess.

Thanks
--
Colin Charles, byte aeon com my
http://www.bytebot.net/