Request for Review: monotone

Shahms King shahms at shahms.com
Wed Apr 13 20:13:22 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-04-13 at 15:10 -0500, Jeffrey C. Ollie wrote:
> Continuing my quest to get more source code management tools into Fedora
> Extras, here is monotone.  It'll build on FC3, but fails to build on FC4
> (probably something related to gcc4).  If anyone can get monotone
> compiling on FC4 I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know.

> SRPM: http://www.ocjtech.us/monotone-0.18-0.1.src.rpm
> SPEC: http://www.ocjtech.us/monotone.spec
>
> Jeff Ollie

I'm assuming you have the release as 0.1 because it's an "unofficial"
package? Barring that the spec file looks good.  I'm trying to build on
FC4 now and will let you know more in a bit.

--
Shahms E. King <shahms at shahms.com>
Multnomah ESD

Public Key:
http://shahms.mesd.k12.or.us/~sking/shahms.asc
Fingerprint:
1612 054B CE92 8770 F1EA  AB1B FEAB 3636 45B2 D75B