Review: nmh

Josh Bressers bressers at redhat.com
Thu Apr 14 22:42:17 UTC 2005

On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 09:21:13AM -0400, Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-04-14 at 08:27 -0400, Josh Bressers wrote:
> > On Wed, Apr 13, 2005 at 10:50:32PM -0400, Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
> > Thanks for the feedback.  These should all be taken care of (new packages
> > at the above URL).  If there are no complaints I'll import this into CVS in
> > a few days or so.
>
> BuildPreReq? Did I miss that the first time? That should just be
> BuildRequires I think.

I wasn't entirely sure.  Much of this spec file was stolen from the nmh
that was in FC1 (core).  I've changed it to be a BuildRequires.

OK, I've got what I hope to be the last version of this package at
http://people.redhat.com/bressers/nmh/

If all is well, I assume I can claim you approved it Ignacio?

Thanks.

--
    JB