volunteer to maintain cyrus-imapd

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Fri Apr 15 18:07:35 UTC 2005

I will volunteer to maintain cyrus-imapd in extras. I am the current Red
Hat cyrus-imapd maintainer for FC3 and RHEL4. Since I'm maintaining the
package in the other releases it makes sense to do it in extras as well.
I would like to give credit to Simon Matter who is the true rpm
maintainer as our rpms are leveraged off Simon's and are nearly
identical.

I plan on importing the most current FC-4 rpm (2.2.12). This version was
added to the FC-4 CVS tree shortly after cyrus-imapd was removed from
core, thus it never appeared in an official FC-4 build. Version 2.2.12
has several security fixes not present in the previous 2.2.10 version.

Once again, most of the credit belongs to Simon Matter.
--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>