Is cvs-import.sh broken wrt to the new upload procedure?

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Sun Apr 17 11:30:25 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've used cvs-import.sh to import xmms-skins and xmms-arts on the devel
branch, but seth reported that both were missing the sources. After
checking, they indeed seem to not be present, which used to not be the
case after a fresh import AFAIR. But the sources and .cvsignore files are
correct.

So I was wondering if maybe the cvs-import.sh script needed updating for
the new certificate based file upload?

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.11-1.7_FC3
Load : 0.35 0.25 0.22