Request for Review: bmp-flac

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Tue Apr 19 13:17:26 UTC 2005

Ralf Ertzinger wrote :

> I have a quite simple initial version of a bmp-flac package ready
> for inclusion.
>
> Package and specfile at http://ryoko.camperquake.de/fedora/bmp-flac/

You've got my positive review. Just a question : Did you write the
original source too? The Source URL points to an empty directory, but
looking around it, the tarball can be found but it's the same host as
above... just wondering.

Last, I'd change the summary to :
"FLAC playback plugin for the Beep Media Player"

And the description to something like :
"This package contains a FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec) playback plugin
for BMP (Beep Media Player)."

But that's more a matter of taste :-)

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.11-1.14_FC3
Load : 0.73 1.16 1.02