Request for Review: bmp-flac

Ralf Ertzinger fedora at camperquake.de
Tue Apr 19 14:27:36 UTC 2005

On Tue, Apr 19, 2005 at 03:17:26PM +0200, Matthias Saou wrote:

> You've got my positive review. Just a question : Did you write the
> original source too? The Source URL points to an empty directory, but
> looking around it, the tarball can be found but it's the same host as
> above... just wondering.

I took a modified version of the flac source tree where someone (I
just have a mail address and a homepage) hacked upon the XMMS-plugin
to make it work with BMP. I took that package and extracted and
modified the code a bit to make it compile standalone.
I did not manage to write a bit about this today, there will be
a page about this on skytale.net.

> But that's more a matter of taste :-)

I do not feel a special affection to my wording, so I'll change that.