Request for review: python-ZSI, python-SOAPpy, python-fpconst

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Tue Apr 19 15:18:11 UTC 2005

On Mon, Apr 18, 2005 at 02:13:51PM -0400, Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
> Sure. When do you take a look at OpenEXR and swish-e? ;)

Thanks. And we'll see how much time I end up having this week. I'm
definitely interested in swish-e.

> > python-ZSI:
> - noarch packages should BR python, not python-devel

Fixed.

> "# shouldn't be installing files with .py extension into bin"
> So then would it be better to install them into %{_datadir}/%{name} and
> use symlinks?

What's the advantage of doing it that way?

> > python-SOAPpy:
> ? "BSD-style"? Perhaps just "BSD" would be fine

Well, <ORGANIZATION> != University of California, Berkeley. But yeah, I
guess it does use the BSD template exactly. So, changed.

> - noarch packages should BR python, not python-devel

Fixed.

> > python-fpconst:
> - noarch packages should BR python, not python-devel

Fixed.

Updated packages and spec files at:

<http://www.mattdm.org/misc/fedoraextras/>

Thanks again.