Wiki RPM

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Tue Apr 19 15:40:17 UTC 2005

Stephen J. Smoogen wrote :

> On 4/15/05, Jeff Pitman <symbiont at berlios.de> wrote:
> > On Thursday 14 April 2005 14:50, Matthias Saou wrote:
> > | so I'd be more
> > | than happy to review and test any packages that would be submitted.
> >
> > In the interim:
> > http://python.org/pyvault/python/2.4/noarch/html/index_testing.html
> >
> > And if anyone wants to use the rest as a base for something, feel free.
> > Lately, I've not had much in terms of time.
>
> Crap.. Sorry I have been running around dealing with otehr issues. I
> will send someone what I have gotten together from Red Hat and Seth's
> rpms.

I'm getting really desperate for a MoinMoin package, so I may very well
adapt Jeff's rpm. I tried rebuilding it, but always get : "error: option --
record-rpm not recognized" on FC2, FC3 & FC Dev.

Jeff: Is this some option added in your python packages? Is it maybe
provided by a module not listed as a build requirement?

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.11-1.14_FC3
Load : 1.52 1.51 1.54