Fedora Extras: Get involved more easily!

Hunter Matthews thm at duke.edu
Tue Apr 19 19:10:47 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-04-18 at 16:54, Elliot Lee wrote:
> If you'd like to become a Fedora Extras developer, but the process of
> getting CVS access seemed too slow before, please visit
> https://admin.fedora.redhat.com/accounts/ to use the new automated system.

I was one of those people. :)

If you're taking suggestions on those forms, could you add a link from
the field names (like userid) on the left to a page (or something) that
says a little bit about what you expect? I had to ask spot if userid
needed to make the WikiName or what.

Once the process is complete, you might have the system include in its
"welcome aboard" email either the "commit" instructions or a link to
them, for us utter newbies to the process.

--
Hunter Matthews                          Unix / Network Administrator
Office: BioScience 145/244               Duke Univ. Biology Department