Review needed: netspeed_applet

Per Bjornsson perbj at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 21 22:03:21 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-04-21 at 14:19 -0700, Aaron Kurtz wrote:
> Renamed, obsolete/provides added, and Ignacio's points fixed. The new
> spec is at:
>
> http://rydia.hardsun.net:8080/gnome-applet-netspeed.spec

Spec looks fine to me now, and it builds/installs/uninstalls cleanly as
far as I can tell here (not rebuilt in a clean build root though, I
don't have one accessible right now; this is on FC3).

Possibly something for upstream: It didn't seem to detect that my
Atheros wireless card was wireless, it just showed a normal ethernet
card icon (I think it's supposed to be some kind of squiggle?) Traffic
measurement worked fine though. This should certainly not be a blocker
for putting it in Extras.

/Per