GPG signature issue (was Re: Fedora Extras: Get involved more easily!)

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Fri Apr 22 04:22:35 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-04-21 at 14:28 -0700, Michael A. Peters wrote:

> The message I got back from Fedora -
>
> With regards to "Re: Fedora Individual Contributor License Agreement".
> Your message could not be processed.
> Reason The signature's key ID did not match the key ID on file.

Check the spelling of the key-ID you inserted into the web-form against
that one gpg reported being used on your "*.txt.asc".

I managed to complete the procedure, after having changed my key-ID in
the form from a "lower-cased" to an "upper-cased" hex number and then
"requesting and signing" the CLA once again.

Ralf