Sponsor and review request: c-ares

As prodded by Ed, I started to review NCO, and I discovered that it was
looking for some optional dependencies. Since history has taught me that
the number one complaint from developers and users (other than that Red
Hat is an evil corporation, seeking to be the next Microsoft) is that we
didn't compile foo with support for bar. So, I've started down the path
of providing dependencies.

First we've got c-ares. c-ares is a C library that performs DNS requests
and name resolves asynchronously. c-ares is a fork of the library named
'ares', written by Greg Hudson at MIT.

c-ares:
SPEC: http://www.auroralinux.org/people/spot/review/c-ares.spec
SRPM:
http://www.auroralinux.org/people/spot/review/c-ares-1.2.1-1.src.rpm

~spot
--
Tom "spot" Callaway: Red Hat Sales Engineer || GPG Fingerprint: 93054260
Lemurs, llamas, and sparcs, oh my!