Sponsor and review request: opendap, librx

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Sat Apr 23 15:05:30 UTC 2005

Last two bits in the dependency chain for NCO: librx and opendap (also
called "DODS").

librx:
Rx is, among other things, an implementation of the interface
specified by POSIX for programming with regular expressions.  Some
other implementations are GNU regex.c and Henry Spencer's regex
library.

SRPM: http://www.auroralinux.org/people/spot/review/librx-1.5-1.src.rpm
SPEC: http://www.auroralinux.org/people/spot/review/librx.spec

opendap:
OPeNDAP provides software which makes local data accessible to remote
locations regardless of local storage format. OPeNDAP also provides
tools for transforming existing applications into OPeNDAP clients (i.e.,
enabling them to remotely access OPeNDAP served data). OPeNDAP software
is freely available.

SRPM:http://www.auroralinux.org/people/spot/review/opendap-3.4.4-1.src.rpm
SPEC: http://www.auroralinux.org/people/spot/review/opendap.spec

Please help me sponsor and review these packages, so I can sponsor and
review NCO. ;)

~spot
--
Tom "spot" Callaway: Red Hat Sales Engineer || GPG Fingerprint: 93054260
Lemurs, llamas, and sparcs, oh my!