gournet review (was Re: i18n guidelines?)

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Sun Apr 24 00:08:00 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-04-23 at 17:45 -0400, Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:

> pushd i18n
> find -name \*.mo | xargs rm -f # or find -name \*.mo -exec rm -f {} \;
> for file in *.po ; do
>   sh make_mo.sh $(basename $file .po)
> done
> popd
>
> Although the apps build script really ought to be doing this itself.

Fixed. The apps build script doesn't do it, instead he provides the .mo
files in the src tarball.

> %ghost is usually used for files that will be created after RPM
> installation but need to be erased when the package is removed. This
> file really ought to just be rm'ed, or pass it to d-f-i along with
> --delete-original.

fixed

-=- (from other message)

> Your call to d-f-i uses %buildroot, but the rest of the spec file uses
> $RPM_BUILD_ROOT.

fixed (I prefer %buildroot, easier to type - I had just left the
$RPM_BUILD_ROOT in from the template)

http://mpeters.us/fc_extras/gourmet.spec
http://mpeters.us/fc_extras/gourmet-0.8.3.4-1.1.src.rpm