libvisual

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Mon Apr 25 12:59:29 UTC 2005

I see that libvisual is in Extras - but I don't see any
libvisual-plugins package.

Is that a bug? the library is kind of useless without visualizaer
plugins, or at least seems to me. I've only used libvisual with xmms and
totem (via the libvisual gstreamer plugin). Do they not contain the
libvisual name?

[livna at fc4t2 ~]$ yum list |grep libvisual
libvisual.i386                           0.2.0-3
installed
libvisual-devel.i386                     0.2.0-3
installed
[livna at fc4t2 ~]$

If need be I can provide a package for them.