more games (plus crack-attack)

fedora-lists at rewster.org fedora-lists at rewster.org
Mon Apr 25 15:28:08 UTC 2005

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005, Matthew Miller wrote:

>>> Sounds great. Package 'em up!
>> Ok, I'm sorry for suggesting those. I mistakenly thought people could
>> also kindly ask for package packages here.
>
> Oh, feel free. It's just less likely to happen unless someone steps up and
> does it.

I'd be willing to take a look at Pingus (and pitch in with the clanlib
dependency).  I'd say I'd look at the other packages too but I'm still
trying to get my footing in this whole packaging thing, don't wanna take
on too much too soon ;)

Also, I have a spec file just about finished for crack-attack
(which looks like it's been forked from the old version at
aluminumangel, http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/crack-attack)

I'll post my specfile (for c-a) later this evening after doing a few last
embarassment checks.

--
JP LaFleur
fedora-lists at rewster.org