more games (plus crack-attack)

JP LaFleur fedora-lists at rewster.org
Mon Apr 25 17:00:38 UTC 2005

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005, Michael Schwendt wrote:

> On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 11:28:08 -0400 (EDT), fedora-lists at rewster.org wrote:
>
>> Also, I have a spec file just about finished for crack-attack
>> (which looks like it's been forked from the old version at
>> aluminumangel, http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/crack-attack)
>>
>> I'll post my specfile (for c-a) later this evening after doing a few last
>> embarassment checks.
>
> crack-attack can't be included as long as it is copies the trademarked
> Tetris.

FWIW, it's not a clone of Tetris, it's like Tetris-Attack.  Guess you
could argue the two are somewhat similar, but it's not the "handle a
stream of falling blocks to make horizontal rows" play mechanic.  Or is it
a matter of the game using the name "Tetris Attack" in the description or
documentation?

--
JP LaFleur
fedora-lists at rewster.org