Review Request: inadyn

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams ivazquez at ivazquez.net
Tue Apr 26 08:28:16 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-04-26 at 10:18 +0200, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 17:26:18 -0400, Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 2005-04-25 at 15:46 +0200, Jochen Schmitt wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > it will be nice, if anyone can review the package inadyn-1.90,
> > > which you may find at:
> > >
> > > http://www.herr-schmitt.de/pub/inadyn/inadyn-1.90-3.src.rpm
> >
> > No, it's in CVS, so the copy in CVS needs to be reviewed. Anyways...
> >
> > + URL checks out
> > + Source0 md5sum matches
> > - Source0 isn't a complete URL
> > * Might want to consider writing an initscript for it
>
> Did you change your mind about the package?
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-list/2005-April/msg00288.html

Sponsoring and Package Review are two separate processes, at least
according to the New Package Process in the wiki. Sponsoring is covered
under Section I, Package Review under Section III.

In my mind, Sponsoring covers minor cleanups that should be done before
a package can/should be done before bringing it into CVS, whereas
Package Review is meant to tighten up the package for production use.

--
Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams <ivazquez at ivazquez.net>
http://fedora.ivazquez.net/