Request for Review: hula

Kevin Gray hula-kevin at iprone.com
Tue Apr 26 18:24:30 UTC 2005

Michael,

Sorry for the delay in responding to your suggestions, I had an issue
uploading my package which has now been resolved. I believe the only
thing I havent answered is the tarball issue, where you mentioned
getting one that doesnt require running the autogen.sh. I do have a
question about that if you dont mind. Im just curious to know what the
advantage is to doing this.

Also, I removed the irrelevant and empty docs from the package. A new
version has been uploaded for anyone to review.