Wiki RPM

Jeff Pitman symbiont at berlios.de
Wed Apr 27 08:34:49 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 19 April 2005 23:40, Matthias Saou wrote:
| I'm getting really desperate for a MoinMoin package, so I may very
| well adapt Jeff's rpm. I tried rebuilding it, but always get :
| "error: option -- record-rpm not recognized" on FC2, FC3 & FC Dev.
|
| Jeff: Is this some option added in your python packages? Is it maybe
| provided by a module not listed as a build requirement?

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-list/2005-March/msg01099.html

It was an experimental option I added to demonstrate inclusion of %dir
and %lang types inside of the file list so the --record concept would
actually be useful w.r.t. RPM building.  I've been moving away from it
in newer builds to become compatible with Python's outside of PyVault.

--
-jeff

ps. Sorry for the late reply. Looks like you've got things handled.