Review Request: inadyn

Jochen Schmitt Jochen at herr-schmitt.de
Wed Apr 27 15:08:51 UTC 2005

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 16:59:45 +0200, you wrote:

>The upstream mainainer has wrote, that he wants to include a pid
>handle option in the next version of inadyn. That was the reason,
>why I have diced to defer a implementation of a init script after
>the release of the next version.

On Ignacio: It is okay, if I will write the initscript for the
next version of inadyn, if it released, or it is a hard
requirement to wrote the initscript.

I have wrote a patch for implementation a pid handling for inadyn
and sent it to the upstream maintainer. But becouse he told me,
that he wants to release the next version in april, I have
defered the used of this patch.

The disadvancetage to write a initscript without a pid handling
is, that you have kill all inady processes with 'killall inadyn'
when you type

# /etc/init.d/inadyn stop

It will be nice to hear your mind to this topic.

Best Regards:

Jochen Schmitt