D1x license

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Fri Apr 29 14:08:58 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-04-29 at 10:24 +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:

> AFAIK Parallax I'll see if I can contact them, what about the licence
> for the engine source?

The "Free for non-commercial use" license is currently pending legal
review.

SuSE is very very very good at shipping things that wouldn't remotely be
considered open source, so we can't use them as precedent.

It sure would help if we could find something else shipped in Fedora
Core that had a "not for commercial use" clause.

~spot
--
Tom "spot" Callaway: Red Hat Sales Engineer || GPG Fingerprint: 93054260
Lemurs, llamas, and sparcs, oh my!