OT: Re: New package: libnjb

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Tue Aug 2 13:50:09 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-08-01 at 19:46 +0100, Paul Howarth wrote:

> Yes, %{name}, %{version}, and %{release} are implicitly defined from the
> Name:, Version:, and Release: tags. Epoch too if you use it.

In fact, everything that rpm is capable of defining as:

Foo:		bar

Will then exist as %{foo}.

But I do see how I confused you, all apologies.

(Matthias, it might be good to throw that one in max rpm. :)

~spot
--
Tom "spot" Callaway: Red Hat Senior Sales Engineer || GPG ID: 93054260
Lemurs, llamas, and sparcs, oh my!