Need help for open Requests

Oliver Falk oliver at linux-kernel.at
Wed Aug 3 15:34:40 UTC 2005

On 08/03/2005 04:59 PM, Jochen Schmitt wrote:
> I need further help to finish the folloing requests:

> Topic: New Package: highlight
>
> Problem: No respons or any comments about it.
[ ... ]
> It will be nice, if anyone have the patient to help me.

Had only a climpse at highlight yet.

+ Package builds fine
+ Package installs fine
+ Package uninstalls fine
+ Source matches upstream
+ URL OK
+ Specfilename matches %{name}
+ Package builds fine on FC4
+ rpmlint is quiet
+ no locales
+ COPYING in %doc
- Inconsistant use of macros
- Wrong BuildRoot
- patch backup extension (renamed, so it makes more 'sense')
- no dist-tag
- in install an clean only rm -rf $RPM_BUILD_ROOT should be used

* Changed %doc to 1 line
* %files section cleaned; */* is fine here.

Question: Do we really want {extensions,scriptre}.conf and in
/usr/share/highlight? I think it would be better adding a
/etc/hightlight directory.

Feel free to kick out my identation and revert back to yours...

See attached patch.

Best,
  Oliver