Build system monitor request

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Wed Aug 10 21:55:04 UTC 2005

Could the Builder Status page be updated to show what job is being
processed on the different machines?  Not surprisingly ppc1 appears to
be falling behind (which could explain Seth's desire to kill failing
jobs), but it would be nice to know how far.  Although I suppose this
can be inferred from the Main page.

Also, I'd be interested in seeing (and writing) something that displays
the differences between the build.log output on the various
architectures, possibly with things like /usr/lib -> /usr/lib64,
i386->x86_64->ppc ignored.  Is the source for the web pages available?

Finally, could the "Failed Builds" and "Successful Builds" be made to
keep the ?email= arg?  Clicking there and back to My Packages looses my
email.

Thanks!

--
Orion Poplawski
System Administrator                   303-415-9701 x222