Extras/CVSSyncNeeded help

Jeff Carlson jeff at ultimateevil.org
Sat Aug 20 17:24:17 UTC 2005

Hi,

I just CVS imported my work for the zile package which I introduced
earlier this week.  Now, I'm trying to get builds for FC3 and FC4 set up,
and I'm stuck on this page.  It says "... submit your branch request
here," but there is no hyperlink or form to fill in, nor any indication as
to what external resource might be indicated by the word "here."  I have
read this page at least three times and I'm stuck scratching my head.  And
the Wiki page is immutable.  (I have created a Wiki account, Wiki name is
JeffCarlson.)  Am I doing something wrong or is this an example of the
process not having caught up to the documentation?

Thanks,
Jeff