Email address mismatch

Jeff Carlson jeff at ultimateevil.org
Wed Aug 24 15:28:06 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm afraid I screwed something up and I'm not sure how to fix it.
Probably this will take someone with root access to go in and tweak
bugzilla.  Here's the story:

A month or so ago I needed to file something against a Fedora bugzilla
case.  So I registered on bugzilla using the email address of
jeff+redhatbugzilla at ultimateevil.org.  I added the +detail bit so I could
track it in the future if I got more responses on the case.  Then I pretty
much forgot about it.

Then last week I created my account for Fedora Extras, and I created my
GPG key as just jeff at ultimateevil.org.  I totally forgot about the +detail
I used in bugzilla.  But the cookie was still alive in my browser and when
I submitted my new package, it was using the previous address before I
noticed the +detail was still there.

Now when I try to make plague on my project, I get the following error:

Error: certificate's email address does not match the email address in the
config file.

This was a pretty simple mistake and it happened in the blink of an eye,
but it's somewhat embarrassing.  I removed the +detail from owners.list,
but obviously that wasn't the config file in question.  Can someone fix
this for me, or tell me what to do?

Thanks,
Jeff