Request for Maintainer for Wireless Tool

Joshua D. Abraham jabra at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Aug 26 04:43:34 UTC 2005

I am looking for a maintainer for a wireless tool I have been working on
for a while. It is a called getwifi. I have written it shell and I am
looking to get packages for the various distro's built. This is probably
the easiest tool to package because there are no compile options as it
is only a config file, man page and the script itself.

Short Description
A shell script to join wireless networks based on precedence.

Longer Description

The getwifi program is a command line tool for joining specific
wireless networks in order, based on the user's configuration.
Getwifi supports WEP encryption.

Download:
http://voxel.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/getwifi/getwifi-0.1.4.tar.gz

Future Plan: