missing documentation about dist/tags

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 15:35:08 UTC 2005

On 8/27/05, Patrice Dumas <pertusus at free.fr> wrote:
> The pages under construction are not marked especially so I comment on anything
> I find... But I don't care if nobody cares about my comments so that's not an
> problem...

You can comment on whatever pages you like. But please, if you are
going to make arguments about general approachability for new
contributors instead of personal taste, please lets concentrate on the
pages that are actually expected to be used by new contributors right
now.. or else we end up with a large duplication of effort.

If new contributors are confused about the process in the exposed
pages.. I want to hear about it. But if you mix in comments about
draft pages that you have to search for to find.. it only confuses
everybody, including the people who are trying to make sure the
process is explained correctly.

-jef