winpdb - a python debugger

Nir Aides nir at digitalpeers.com
Sun Aug 28 07:38:09 UTC 2005

Hi Fedora Extras people,
I was advised by people in #fedora-extras to post in this list so here
it goes:

This mail is especially relevant to any of you who like the Python language.
I am the developer of Winpdb (http://www.digitalpeers.com/pythondebugger)
I developed Winpdb on a Fedora Core distribution and would be happy to
see it find its way into extras (and who knows, maybe it is good enough
for core)

I believe it is possibly the most advanced python debugger to date, and
I welcome you to try it.
It supports console and screen mode too, so basically it has no
dependencies.

I am looking for someone willing to package it into extras, if you find
it to be good enough to be there.

Thanks,
Nir