Build system bug?

Quentin Spencer qspencer at ieee.org
Tue Aug 2 20:08:57 UTC 2005

I just got a build failure trying to build octave-forge:
http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/logs//development/329-octave-forge-2005.06.13-2.fc5/

Two of the build dependencies were just barely built in the system, and
it appears that when it tried to import those two packages into the
build environment, it tried to take them from x86_64 instead of i386,
causing it to fail. I'll try again after the other packages are
released, but I thought I'd at least report this. I can file a bug, but
I don't know whether this is a problem with mock or the build system.

-Quentin