Request for review (round3): libxslt-plugin-regexp and libxslt-plugin-dates-and-time

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Wed Aug 3 08:41:33 UTC 2005

On Wed, Aug 03, 2005 at 01:53:48AM -0400, Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
> But anyways, fix what Tom and Brian have mentioned, *plus* you *still*
> don't have ownership of %{_libdir}/libxslt. If you think that the
> libxslt package should own it then file a bug. Until it does though, you
> should.

  Hum, right. At the moment the libxslt package don't provide a placeholder
for plugins. That should probably be added, my only minor point about just
    %{_libdir}/libxslt
is that it doesn't indicate it is for plugins or local packages. Maybe
    %{_libdir}/libxslt/plugins or
    %{_libdir}/libxslt-plugins
I'm not sure what would be the best path/naming.

Daniel