Request for review/approval: libetpan (new dependency for sylpheed-claws)

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Wed Aug 3 10:44:41 UTC 2005

Michael Schwendt wrote :

> On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 11:03:53 +0200, Andreas Bierfert wrote:
>
> > Should all be taken care of now:
>
> Yes, almost.

Indeed. You'll also need to add "db4-devel" to the requirements of the
devel package too, or sylpheed-claws will fail to recompile.

Second thing : Many redundant docs are included in the devel package (html
single & multi file, sgml and txt of the same doc), so I'd suggest
changing it to something like :

%doc doc/API.html doc/DOCUMENTATION doc/README.html

I don't know what the depend.dot and layer.fig files are for, but I doubt
they're of any use included as-is, so I'd remove them too.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 4 (Stentz) - Linux kernel 2.6.12-1.1398_FC4
Load : 0.06 0.65 0.63