Request for review: gnome-applet-bubblemon

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Wed Aug 3 16:01:15 UTC 2005

Matthias Saou wrote :

> For the rest, it looks good, I'll try the program once I finish
> downloading the source rpm (to get the patch) @ 50bps :-/

You'll have to add this to have the package build :

BuildRequires: libgtop2-devel

I've tested a rebuild on FC-4, installed the package, added the applet to
my panel (the entry doesn't have an icon, this could be improved/fixed),
but from there the applet kept crashing and so did my gnome-panel, until I
uninstalled the package entirely.

Seems like further testing will be needed before any kind of approval.
Could someone else try testing the resulting applet?

Matthias

Fedora Core release 4 (Stentz) - Linux kernel 2.6.12-1.1398_FC4
Load : 1.61 1.57 1.37