Need help for open Requests

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Wed Aug 3 22:07:56 UTC 2005

Jochen Schmitt wrote :

> >May I ask where you took the spec file you based this one on? Because all
> >of the header lines mix spaces and tabs, and it's something I've seen many
> >times before, which would be best fixed once and for all "at the source".
>
> It's sounds like you have go an earlier version of the SPEC file
> from me. I have done a reformatting of the metadata in the
> header.

Nope, many of the lines still contain a space between the "Foo:" and the
tabulations. Did you base your spec on a template from somewhere is what I
wanted to know, as I've corrected many of these space/tabs mixes a while
back in other spec files, and am having severe déjà vu :-)

> >Apart from that I'd also suggest removing the leading "A" in the summary,
> >as common practise.
>
> Done.

Thanks ;-)

> I have uploaded the new version to:
>
> SRPMS:
> http://www.herr-schmitt.de/pub/highlight/highlight-2.4.1-3.src.rpm

I can confirm what I've stated above in this 3rd release.

Nothing very important, I'm just being picky, and the package has been
rightfully approved already anyway :-)

Matthias

Fedora Core release 4 (Stentz) - Linux kernel 2.6.12-1.1398_FC4
Load : 0.13 0.12 0.07