Re-Request for review: kompose

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Thu Aug 4 01:55:30 UTC 2005

Once upon a time Monday 25 July 2005 12:46 pm, Orion Poplawski wrote:
> Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> >  rpmlint ../RPMS/i386/kompose-0.5.3-2.fc4.i386.rpm
> > W: kompose incoherent-version-in-changelog 0.5.3-2 0.5.3-2.fc4
> > W: kompose
> > dangling-symlink /usr/share/doc/HTML/en/kompose/common
> > /usr/share/doc/HTML/en/common W: kompose
> > symlink-should-be-relative /usr/share/doc/HTML/en/kompose/common
> > /usr/share/doc/HTML/en/common
> >
> > the symlink  thing  im not 100% sure of.  i found a reference at
> > http://lists.rpmforge.net/pipermail/svn-commits/2004-September/000954.htm
> >l that to me looks like rpmlint is set to ignore   the symlink error
>
> Made the symlink relative.
:)
> > will need a requires of kdebase  due to html files
>
> Done.
:)
> > License  is ok
> > MD5 sums match those of upstream package
> > compiles builds and runs on X86  (FC4 and rawhide)
> > naming ok
> >

> > So if someone else aggess with me on symlink issue and  says its ok to
> > put the icon in that way, and requires gets fixed  then ill approve.
One thing i forgot  you will need to add
export QTLIB=${QTDIR}/lib QTINC=${QTDIR}/include
after the the line setting QT dirs  for a X86_64 build

Since no one has said anything to the  way the icon  has been installed  and
it seems to be the right way for kde packages  With the one fix.  consider it
approved

Dennis