Attention: testing a new package process

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Thu Aug 4 18:17:50 UTC 2005

Folks,

We're working on a better process to handle new packages -- a little bit
more tracking, a little bit more clarity.  Page at:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/NewPackageProcessMarkTwo

So if you seem some weird emails coming to the list, it's because I'm
testing things out.  :)

When the process is "ready to go", I'll report back to the list.

--g

                     ] [ dumb.  --mcluhan