Pre-Review: Asterisk

Colin Charles byte at aeon.com.my
Fri Aug 5 04:45:34 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-08-04 at 09:47 -0500, Steven Pritchard wrote:
> > Why don't we import your RPMS into CVS and update them to a 1.2
> release
> > candidate (which would actually be a snapshot from CVS at this
> point)?
> > Then we can beat them into shape from there.
>
> I'd be fine with that plan.  (I submitted asterisk rpms to fedora.us a
> *long* time ago too...)

And they were reviewed, a long time ago as well (during some updates). I
remember being on that bug...

Stable is at 1.0.9 upstream, why not place that in cvs, and we'll work
from there? I'm sure there are a bunch of us that use this, and would
willingly work towards getting it working fine & dandy in Extras

WRT, zaptel udev rules, there's a bug in RHBZ for its addition too,
provided we have asterisk packages
--
Colin Charles, http://www.bytebot.net/