Pre-Review: Asterisk

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Fri Aug 5 13:16:50 UTC 2005

Steven Pritchard wrote :

> On Fri, Aug 05, 2005 at 03:36:17PM +1000, Colin Charles wrote:
> > This in addition to Matthias' srpms, we might just as well get an
> > asterisk package out this weekened
>
> At first glance, I prefer Matthias's spec.  My vote would be to import
> that as-is and work from there...

Just so you know : I don't remember the last time I used the init script,
so it might be outdated and/or non-working. As for zaptel, it can build
the kernel modules... not sure if we want that for Extras currently, so it
could become something optional instead.

I'll be more than glad to review and help fix asterisk and zaptel packages
in Extras ;-)

Matthias

Fedora Core release 4 (Stentz) - Linux kernel 2.6.12-1.1398_FC4
Load : 0.39 0.42 0.68