New Package Process, mark two

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Fri Aug 5 22:38:59 UTC 2005

Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
> So we've got a new mechanism to track New Package Requests.  Some of you
> may have noticed the emails.  :)
>
> Read the new process here:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/NewPackageProcessMarkTwo
>
> This should help us keep a handle on all the new package requests as we
> grow.
>
> If anyone has any questions or issues with using the new process, please
> ask.
>
> --g

Is step 3 necessary:

#

REQUEST FOR REVIEW. Performed by SUBMITTER. SUBMITTER presents src.rpm
in a message to fedora-extras-list. Suggested title: Request for review:
package-name (bugzilla-id). If SUBMITTER is a first-timer, this is the
time to request account creation in the [WWW] account system.
#

Since the bugzilla generated email already has this info?

Also, when (how) do bugs get added to the review tracker?

--
Orion Poplawski
System Administrator                   303-415-9701 x222