Orphan packages.

Dams anvil at livna.org
Tue Aug 9 18:48:33 UTC 2005

Hello

I'm dropping maintainer-ship of the following packages :
     1. gnome-telnet
     2. gtkglarea2
     3. abicheck
     4. diag-ether
     5. fltk
     6. graphviz
     7. mknbi
     8. netdiag
     9. neXtaw
    10. perl-Archive-Zip
    11. perl-Convert-TNEF
    12. perl-Mail-Alias
    13. perl-Unix-Syslog
    14. prozilla
    15. wxGTK
    16. galeon

Some of them are not maintained anymore upstream, most of them I've
completely lost interest in maintaining the package. Galeon being the
special case where the spec file doesn't build as is, 'cos of FE build
system failure. It will build with a trivial change though but that's
not the way I want to do it and I dont want to support the build system
anymore.

I might drop some more in the weeks to come, it'll be function of free
time, wind, humor, birds and bees.

	D - bye

--
         Dams Nadé
Anvil/Anvilou on irc.freenode.net : #Linux-Fr, #Fedora