Splitting automated mail from human mail?

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Wed Aug 10 15:58:24 UTC 2005

JK> Hmmm, evo threads it all properly for me...

Gnus threads things properly for me as well, but it's just using
heuristics based on the Subject: header.  I can't do real thread
manipulation like finding the parent of a message because there's no
to any real Message-ID (which seems to me to be rather broken).

If the messages from bugzilla were a bit more compact it would be much
easier to read them.  There's a lot of whitespace and extraneous stuff
at the top of each message that doesn't really need to be there.

 - J<