Caim Ownership to stellarium

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Wed Aug 10 22:00:33 UTC 2005

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 21:26:13 +0200, Jochen Schmitt wrote:

> http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/OrphanedPackages
>
> the package stellarium was listed as orphaned.
>
> I have found a build problem on the package and fixed it.
>
> So I want to claim ownership of this package.

Feel free to

 * update owners.list accordingly,
 * assign and act on https://bugzilla.redhat.com/160534 (optionally),
 * and drop the package from the Wiki page.

The only other person, who has shown marginal interest in taking over the
package, has not signed up yet, although his reply on July 31st said that
he wanted to do it "soon".

If you take the package and he comes back, he can either negotiate with
you about package ownership or team up with you.

For packages that are marked "without maintainer" for a long time it's
first come first served.