Request for review: tinyerp

Jose' Matos jamatos at fc.up.pt
Thu Aug 11 14:35:28 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 03 August 2005 20:21, Tom 'spot' Callaway wrote:
> Tiny ERP is a free enterprise management software package. It
> covers all domains for small to medium businesses; accounting,
> stock management, sales, customer relationship, purchases,
> project management...
>
> The SRPM generates a noarch tinyerp and tinyerp-server package. Its
> written in python, and the server backend relies on postgresql.

  The package seems interesting but I am unable to make it:
+ ./setup.py build
Xlib: connection to "localhost:0.0" refused by server
Xlib: No protocol specified

  This is what I get using mock. I am building the packages remotely and I
would expect for the fedora build system to fail as well in this case.

  The culprit it is clearly the pygtk2 detection code that requires an X
server to be running to confirm that the package is present. Is there any
other alternative for this?

  The only other issue I have with it is minor, why not to use -O1 when build
the package? This is minor.

--
José Abílio Matos