Cannot request new branch

Dawid Gajownik gajownik at fedora.pl
Thu Aug 11 16:48:15 UTC 2005

Hi!

	According to this page:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/UsingCvsFaq#head-ffbc4a432ba7fbda0cf1c4d9cf1697189ddd29dd
I shoud edit http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/CVSSyncNeeded to
request FC-4 branch creation for athcool package. Unfortunately, I don't
have rights to do so. May someone create it for me or give me "edit"
priviliges (account name: "DawidGajownik")?

	I have also problem with build requesting. I've done everything which
is written here → http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/BuildRequests
(yes, I have CVS access, all three certificates and set proper email and
address fields in ~/.plague-client.cfg file). I still see this error:

[y4kk0 at X devel]$ make plague
Enter passphrase for key '/home/y4kk0/.ssh/id_dsa':
/usr/bin/plague-client build athcool athcool-0_3_11-2_fc5 devel
Server returned an error: Insufficient privileges.
[y4kk0 at X devel]$

Thanks in advance,
	Dawid

--