plague 0.3.1 list command fails and how do i build?

Josh Boyer jwboyer at jdub.homelinux.org
Fri Aug 12 01:49:37 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-08-11 at 18:50 -0400, Zing wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 16:42:51 -0600, Bryan Stillwell wrote:
>
> > I believe the database format has changed on you.  Try moving
> > /etc/plague/server/jobdb out of the way and restart plague-server.
>
> no, i don't have that file.  i didn't install plague-server.  i'm just
> following along the wiki trying to get started building stuff:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/BuildSystemClientSetup

I'm pretty sure this is because the buildsys is still running the 0.2
code.  Stick with the 0.2 packages at the URL on the Wiki page until the
buildsys is updated.

We'll update the Wiki to point to Extras packages when it's ready.  See
Seth's recent "buildsystem status report" mail for more info.

thx,
josh