plague 0.3.1 list command fails and how do i build?

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Sat Aug 13 14:58:04 UTC 2005

On Sat, 13 Aug 2005, Linus Walleij wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Aug 2005, Dan Williams wrote:
>
> >> $ make plague
> >> /usr/bin/plague-client build snownews snownews-1_5_7-2_fc5 devel
> >> Server returned an error: Insufficient privileges.
>
> > Your user has not been given the "own_jobs" privilege.
>
> How does one request the "own_jobs" privilege? The Wiki says nothing about
> it so this desperately needs documenting.

You need to be added to the user database of the build system with the correct
privileges, which is a manual operation that requires the build server to be
shut down and restarted.  That should hopefully be corrected when we update the
build sytstem plague 0.3.1 on Monday, so we can add/change users on the fly.

Dan