repoview: moodss in sytem tools but not moomps

Eric R. Meyers ermeyers at adelphia.net
Sun Aug 14 19:52:46 UTC 2005

Jean-Luc,

Quietly in the background, secretly contributing to fedora-extras, I've been
working on organizing the comps.xml file that controls the repoview, and also
I've been developing a automated means to easily control the groups and their
packages.  There are more than 1000 packages not assigned to a group.

They will end up in the same group.

Eric

--
Eric R. Meyers