Best way to pull devel changes into release branches

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Wed Aug 17 23:07:44 UTC 2005

So I've done a bunch of work on my package, adding a bunch of files
and deleting a bunch as well.  The release branches will need no
modifications.  What's the simplest way to get everything copied over?
Is this what cvs-import.sh was intended for?  The Wiki says that it
can only import on the devel branch but its help text seems to
indicate otherwise.

(Yeah, I know I could just experiment, but I'd rather ask dumb
questions than screw up the repository.)

 - J<